Model & Designer
Jessica lives in London.
She frequently models in Europe & Asia.
We first met through a posse of girls called 'Girls gone wild'.
Jess, first up: What are your party essentials?
Red lipstick, sunglasses, spare pair of underwear and a super smoothie the morning after. If you use all four, you know you’ve had a good night.
Martin Bohm @martinbohmphoto
Who are you most likely to waste your liver on?
Definitely my BFF Greta
, we always have a wild time whenever we see each other and my close group of friends that go way back to uni days with, going out with them all, things always get messy. FYI if you’re ever out partying with me my fav drink to start the night off is a Whiskey Old Fashioned. Ka-ching!
Where is the most inspiring place in the world you've been to?
Wow I’ve already been to plenty of cool places but so far I’d have to say Barcelona. It’s probably one of my most visited cities, I can’t even count how many times I’ve been. I lived there for a short while back in 2015 and there’s something about the vibe I love, you have city life, culture, art, fun people and the beach. I love being by the sea. I became part of the city and just felt hella creativity all around me.
Stefan Deyn @stefandeyn
Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Haha yes I’ve totally been skinny dipping! So there was this time back on the beautiful island of Mykonos I was with a group of girlfriends and that night the moon was shining so bright over the dance floor it was dazzling, rolling out of Cavo Paradiso at around 5am wanting to get wet we stumbled down to the beach and literally stripped down and jumped in the sea, what do you do if you have no swimwear and the ocean is calling. I definitely recommend trying it, If you haven’t already done so then strip to it.
Stefan Deyn @stefandeyn
Whether it's a designer, model, musician, space cowboy, travelling gypsy... who would you most like to collaborate with next and how?
1. I would love to shoot with Brydie Mack of @WolfCubWolfCub love her work and she looks like she could be a load of fun to hang with.
2. Henrik Purienne @purienne_ is another great one i’d love to collaborate with, his visuals are amazing i’d just want to go on some crazy adventure trip and shoot loads of film.
Zazi Vintage @zazi.vintage
Which emerging talents are you into at the moment?
1. I’m really into Ella Jazz @ella_jazz she has a cool style and her funky collage artwork is super fun.
2. Pau Felipe Bordallo @elzorrohats is a cool one too, he makes handmade bespoke hats in Barcelona with a personal touch.
3. Last but not least Sabia Designs @sabia_designs fresh on the scene with her clean and feminine designs, she’s one to keep your eye on.
José Piña @josepinaph for @Last.daze
Top Instagram follows?
I love all things artsy, creative and fashion. Here are a few of my top follows of the moment.
1. @analeovy_art & @_lauraberger_ are two fun and funky artists that give a pop of colour and excitement to my feed.
2. @cleopatrasbling is a jewellery designer that I’m totally crushing on! Love her raw vibe, she makes you feel like you’re wearing some sort of Byzantine artifact.
3. @zazi.vintage is sure to blow up and I’m just loving what they’re doing with the whole eco warrior I’m going to save the world with my rainbow coat setup, I’m super excited to see where they go with this.
4. @pierrot is a clean and minimal fashion/landscape photographer who will add a bit of tropical escapism to your feed.
Stefan Deyn @stefandeyn
What’s the best party you’ve ever been to?
Geeeez there’s been so many, but probably ending up at Leonardo DiCaprio’s after party during Cannes film festival trumps all! What’s next hey?
Alex Lambrechts @alex_lambrechts
I’m a bit of a hangout butterfly and don’t have any particular usual spots but in London you’d either find me at a cosy little coffee shop, cocktails at Sketch or a little boogie at Lou Lou’s. In Paris I enjoy drinks at Le Perchoir and a soirée at Silencio. In Bali I’d be hanging out at The Lawn or devouring a smoothie bowl at Nalu Bowls. I love finding cool new little hangouts so if anyone has some cool recommendations holla at me.
Miro Arva @miroarva
Most memorable Dirty Stopout moment?
My 4 month long party bender basically travelling through Europe getting live. It was a total rave-fly-rave-fly period. I would literally get of the plane in Ibiza go straight to the club party, party, party and then I’d be onto another flight to Berlin or something. I totally submitted my body and soul to the party monster, but I loved every moment - It’s got to be done but when I look back I’m like damn girl! That was hardcore.
What's up next for you in 2018?
This year looks like a jam packed one, I’ve got some travel plans throughout the year and then back to Asia toward the end of 2018. Meanwhile I’m really focusing on my swimwear brand. Some super exciting things flaring up influenced by social change, ethical manufacturing and ecological production. I’m opening up a new chapter in my life and I’m super excited to be sharing it with everyone soon. Stay tuned and follow my madness and travels around the world @jessicakimevans
. Peace out party people.
Max @bokehsattva for @offtherailsmag
I’M NOT A PARTYGIRL
Say hello to Jemima, the glamour puss who has a penchant for exquisite rugs, a glass of Bordeaux & a box of Marlboro slims.